Deep Insights + Strategy = Success
Discover the insights and tools to take you to your next level of success
The Leadership Deep Dive is an exclusive program that reveals practical tools for leaders to tap into their unique leadership potential and take quantum leaps in their success.
Crafted, tested and taught from the latest psychological, neurological and change management research, this sought after program provides top level executives/entrepreneurs an opportunity to increase self-awareness and emotional intelligence, decrease self-sabotage and stress, and enhance your ability to create significant, meaningful, and positive changes in your life, your business, your community, and the world. The Leadership Deep Dive uniquely tested process assist leaders in creating a synthesized culture through a collectively built foundational structure able to be uniquely actioned by every leader throughout the company.
The Training Goal
Create a synthesized culture through a collectively built foundational structure able to be uniquely actioned by every leader throughout the company.
Any successful change begins within the hearts and minds of the individual leaders of a company
This training begins by providing a step by step process from the science of change on how to create and sustain long term individual habits through neuroplasticity and boosting emotional intelligence. As leaders learn practical tools for positive change and how to manage the natural resistance of change within themselves and others, they are able to lead from a more effective, strategic and inspired place. The leaders are then able to collectively build foundational pillars which will become the company’s decision guidance system to strengthen connection and internal and external communication. As the decision guidance system is modeled throughout the company, each employee is given the tools to achieve their maximum potential in alignment with the highest good for the company creating a culture of group cohesion, openness, creativity and productivity. Sustainability of the collaboratively created cultural meme is supported through individual and collective accountability measures and reinforcement techniques.
Executive Leader Assessment
The leader assessment includes an individualized deep dive into the leader the organization. These calls are critical for evaluating the leader’s vision and expectations for the training process. More importantly, the calls help the leader determine the various factors affecting intra-organizational communication and cooperation and discern if those factors are facilitating or hindering the leadership objectives.
Individualized 360 degree assessments where trained behaviorist and emotional intelligence expert Jenny R Craig, LCSW, BCD will interview a cross section of individuals in the leader’s life to uncover leadership blind spots and unconscious sabotaging behaviors that are holding the leader and/or the team back from taking a quantum leap into real success. To get there requires change, and change evolves authentically from the inside out.
Through this deep dive, we will create an individualized plan designed specifically for your unique leadership style, and you will receive tools, methodology and support for taking your performance to the next level and sustaining the changes.
Facilitated Group Training Sessions
Teambuilding and Foundation Development
Utilizing a unique emotional intelligence based teambuilding approach ensures participants are equipped to build upon and leverage relationships with each other and successfully and proactively manage the demands and pressures of creating and sustaining a High-Performance-Organization. The training will allow participants to set individual and group goals and objectives that are compatible with the company’s vision, mission, and strategies.
Create Success Statement and Implementation and Accountability Plan
Utilizing the knowledge and understanding from the teambuilding and foundational development exercises, the group will collectively define a succinct and compelling vision for what success looks like for the future of the organization. In addition to the success statement, the group will outline achievable, meaningful, and measurable goals and objectives to ensure long-term success, including a specific Year One Action Plan.
Year One Accountability Partner
Consultants will facilitate regularly scheduled Implementation and Accountability Plan conference calls to ensure all participants are making progress throughout the first year of implementation.
Leaders will leave this deep dive:
- You will receive personalized Emotional Intelligence Tools to conquer self-sabotage and to better manage elevated levels of stress and operate from a more effective, sustainable, strategic, and inspired place
- After the dive you will be ready to make long term changes; not just a short term fixes. This deep dive will offer you ways to sustain and maintain your progress through the use of all your senses. Customized physical, psychological and emotional intelligence techniques will be created for you to maintain your progress in all environments and implement success techniques throughout your company.
- You are the sum of the five people you hang out with the most. We recognize leaders need a vulnerable, open space with other strong leaders who are empathetic and supportive. As such, after the deep dive intensive, you will be part of confidential mastermind group where top level leaders empower one another with their different strengths, insights and networks to promote your ongoing success for the next six months. You will also have access to powerful guest speakers once a month that have already had game changing success. Speakers are leading CEO’s, Olympic athletes, top inventors, best-selling authors, and other inspirational leaders.
- The Insite Strategist™ Leadership Deep Dive creates power partners and check points to meet goals and promote action in each other. Passionate actions are contagious. As one person in the group takes action to reach their success, their partner is inspired to act and move forward as well. Plans are inert and useless without sufficient POWER to translate them into ACTION. In the process of change, many of us spend countless hours planning our greatest success. As we begin to implement our plan, we all make mistakes, fail to meet goals, get distracted or end up frustrated. Your accountability partner will help you stay, positive, focused, and motivated, and he/she will work with you to maintain and sustain your progress.
- Well Coached
- You will receive confidential one-on-one monthly assessments and coaching with emotional intelligence guru Jenny R Craig, LCSW, BCD. Jenny will help you pinpoint your psychological roadblocks and learn the tools to move through any self-sabotage. These personal coaching sessions are key to maintaining your next level of success and increasing your internal and external wealth.
Typical Interactive Exercises include:
Called the CEO’s best kept secret, coach Jenny is known internationally for her ability to quickly get to the root of the issue while providing practical tools for change. She is an:
Jenny Craig, LCSW, BCD
- International coach
- Author of 3 books and been part of two best sellers
- Creator of the Live your Power™ Alliance, the Live your Power™ Success Program and the I am grateful for...™ ring.
- Has appeared on WINK, CBS, FOX, PBS and the Lifetime Network and been named the 2012 American Business Woman Association Neapolitan Woman of the Year, Gulfshore Business’s 40 under 40, the guru of interest in Gulfshore Life and has received the Sapphire Award from Inscape Publishing.
- Helped thousands get to their next level of success